Here at Charlotte Credit Repair, we are all about transparency. We want you to feel informed about every step of our process. Below is a basic breakdown of what we offer, and how we operate:
Step 1: Book A FREE Consultation
This conversation is a 30-minute discovery call. We want you to learn as much about us as possible. In turn, we want to learn about you and your goals. During this consultation, one of our credit-mechanics will ask and answer questions about our credit repair membership.
At the end of the call you will:
- Have had the opportunity to learn about us and develop a trusting relationship moving forward. (It is important you feel comfortable with us having your sensitive personal information)
- Have a rough estimation of the amount of time needed for us to work together to achieve your goals.
- Know what exactly ‘credit repair’ means and how it applies to you. (You may be surprised how many people misinterpret the term)
- Have learned what working with our team actuals entails.
Step 2: Become a Member
At the end of your consultation, one of our credit-mechanics will send you a link to become a member. Once you register, you will be given access to your login credentials and our member portal where you will find:
- Educational resources such as customized videos designed to help you achieve your goals.
- Resources to monitor your credit report and the work being accomplished.
- Copies of confirmation mail that the credit bureaus send when your report has had negative items removed.
Step 3: Repair Process
This step marks the beginning of making real progress towards your credit repair goals. Just like any other professional repair service – we need the tools to finish the job!
Our repair process is as follows:
Developing a professional customized plan designed specifically for you to improve your credit.
Removing negative items from your report with the goal of improving your credit score.
Tweaking your credit to maximize your scores with all the tools at our disposal.
Now that we have done all we can, you can use your improved credit to accomplish your future goals.
Step 4: Monitoring and Maintenance
- Monitoring your Credit
Now that you have achieved your goals, this doesn’t mean that you will have great credit forever without putting work in. Just like any goal, you not only have to work to achieve it, you also have to work to maintain it. At this point, you will use your membership to monitor your credit and to be sure that no further reporting errors can hurt you and cost you money. The only way to avoid the damage of an erroneous credit report is to monitor diligently.
- Maintaining Good Credit
We will also work closely to maintain your improved credit. Remember that your credit is only as good as your financial activity. Any wrong move can ruin your good credit history, making your future goals unachievable.